iVYCHECK Reader is designed to scan the iVYCHECK GIP Urine cassettes to obtain quantitative and reliable data regarding the amount of gluten immunogenic peptides (GIP) present in the analyzed urine samples.
iVYCHECK Reader is small and simple device, light and portable that can be battery powered to increase its portability. This device is a combination of an optic detector with high sensitivity, an integrated electronic system and an effective system for data processing. The reader can be connected to a PC through a USB port to upload calibration functions and to download the readings/data. iVYCHECK Reader is operated via a single button and is extremely easy to use. The results, together with other data like date, time, test parameter, raw data, product lot, operator ID, etc, are saved in the memory of the reader, and are obtained in few minutes.
Once the qualitative iVYCHECK Urine test have been performed following the procedure indicated in their manual of use and the incubation time is done, the test cassette is ready to be read by iVYCHECK Reader.
- Instructions: Insert the iVYCHECK GIP Urine cassettes
- Press the ‘Start’ Button
- Get your quantitative result in ng GIP /ml of urine in less than one minute
- Reader device: iVYCHECK Reader
- Installation CDS: Control and Manager Software
- Power and USB connection wires
- International adapters for power connection
Kit REF. Formato iVYCHECK Reader AP-5856 1 unit