COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test
The COVID-19 Rapid Test is a qualitative diagnostic test that uses lateral flow immunochromatography technology for the specific detection of human IgG and IgM anti SARS-CoV-2 antibodies and allows the detection of such antibodies in serum, plasma or whole blood samples. This test can be used in the screening and diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 virus infection.
Detection of IgG / IgM anti SARS-CoV-2 antibodies
*Study completed at the Virgen de las Nieves Hospital (Granada). In progress, at the Hospital de Jerez.
The COVID-19 rapid test is designed to be performed by a healthcare professional and is especially indicated for:
- Screening in the emergency triage area of patients who come more than five days after the onset of symptoms
- Confirmation of infection in patients with symptoms and suspicion of false negative in PCR
- Identification of immunized health personnel (presence of IgG) for more than 15 days in the absence of symptoms or with negative RT-PCR
- Obtaining epidemiological data from COVID-19
- Identification of immunized population for clinical applications or other applications
- Screening of the immunized population. Data that can be useful for making certain decisions
Diagnostic sensitivity: 91,80% – 96,40%
Diagnostic specificity: 97% – 100%